We are devoted to providing excellent legal services to clients from all walks of life. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Workers’ Comp in Oklahoma
Serving Tulsa and Greater Oklahoma with Seasoned Workers’ Compensation Help
We are devoted to providing excellent legal services in the area of Workers’ Compensation to clients from all walks of life. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Standing Up for Oklahoma Workers
The Armstrong Law Firm, PLC stands up for the legal rights of Oklahomans. Our mission is to defend those who seek fair treatment and compensation under Oklahoma law when they suffer an illness or injury at work.
Oklahoma has confusing Workers’ Comp laws and these can be further complicated by numerous federal regulations. If you’ve been injured at work or denied benefits, you need an experienced Tulsa Workers’ Compensation Lawyer who can provide expert legal advice and representation to help protect your future. Our firm is large enough to challenge any business or entity concerning legal matters, but small enough that each of our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers can provide special attention to every client and their case.
We’re devoted to protecting Oklahoma workers with unparalleled experience and compassion. Count on us to fight for your rights. Contact us today to schedule a 100% free consultation with one of our experienced Workers’ Compensation Lawyers. You can learn more on our Workers’ Compensation blog.
Tulsa Workers’ Compensation Attorney
A Tulsa Workers’ Compensation Attorney from the Armstrong Law Firm, PLC can provide valuable assistance with the entire process of filing a claim and obtaining your rightful benefits when you suffer an injury at work. Our skilled attorneys can handle the complex details while you prioritize your health and recovery.
How Does Workers’ Comp in Oklahoma Help Injured Workers?
Workers who become injured or suffer an illness on the job in Oklahoma are eligible to receive certain benefits through Workers’ Compensation, as their employer is typically required to carry such insurance. These benefits include:
- Medical treatment for work-related injuries or illnesses, including medications and rehabilitation
- Payments for wages lost as a result of work-related injuries or illnesses
- Replacement for lost wages through temporary total disability (TTD)
- Some compensation for permanent disabilities
- Death benefits for families of workers who died due to a work-related injury
- Vocational retraining and/or job placement for workers who are unable to return to their prior occupation
An Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Attorney from the Armstrong Law Firm, PLC in Tulsa can explain more about Workers’ Compensation benefits you are entitled to receive. The type of injuries you suffer and their severity factor into your eligible benefits, and there are restrictions and time limitations to observe. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation if you’ve been injured on the job to get the information and support you need.
Am I Eligible for Workers’ Compensation in Oklahoma?
If your employer is required by law to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance, and you are categorized as an employee, you are eligible to receive Workers’ Comp in Oklahoma. In general terms, every employee is covered. Some exceptions exist, such as:
- Some small employers with five or fewer total employees, all of whom are related within the second degree by blood or marriage to the employer.
- A domestic servant or a casual worker in and about a private home or household, with a gross annual payroll of less than $50,000.00.
- Any person who is employed in agriculture, ranching or horticulture by an employer who had a gross annual of less than $100,000.00, except those injured by motorized machinery.
- Any person who is a licensed real estate sales associate or broker, paid on a commission basis.
- Independent contractors
- Sole proprietors
- Those covered under federal law for job-related injuries
- Other less common situations
If you have questions about your specific work categorization or suspect you may be miscategorized, contact The Armstrong Law Firm, PLC in Tulsa for more information and advice. Our seasoned Workers’ Compensation Lawyers are standing by now to answer your questions.
What Can an Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Attorney Do for Me?
The Workers’ Compensation claims process is not easy to navigate, and without someone familiar with the pitfalls, you could miss out on the benefits you deserve. Plus, if you suffered a serious injury that requires long-term healing and rehabilitation, the last thing you need is something to add stress to your recovery. An Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Attorney from Armstrong Law Firm, PLC can help you through the process from start to finish, navigating the rocks and shoals of the process while you rest and recover from your injuries.
Plus, insurance companies deny claims every day for a variety of reasons. How much time do you have to pursue a claim rejection appeal and respond to inquiries or requests for more supporting evidence if you require extensive treatment and therapy?
In addition, many things can go wrong when you suffer an injury at work and need help:
- Your employer could refuse to file a claim with their insurance carrier.
- Your employer could try to file a claim containing false information about your injury or its circumstances.
- If there was a third party involved in your work injury, matters become more complex.
- Your employer may attempt to stop, modify or otherwise interfere with your Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- Your employer’s insurance company could deny your claim.
An Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Attorney knows how to handle these and other complications to help you receive the benefits to which you are entitled. Sometimes, just letting it be known that you are consulting with a Tulsa Workers’ Comp Lawyer is enough to make employers get it right and follow the law.
And, if your claim is denied, a seasoned Workers’ Compensation Attorney knows how to find the reason and provide what is needed to resubmit the claim with a better chance of success.
Let a Tulsa Workers’ Compensation Attorney Assist You
The Armstrong Law Firm, PLC provides you with practical advice and seasoned assistance when you become ill or injured at work and need help. Let our experienced and compassionate team of attorneys
handle the details of getting you everything you deserve from Workers’ Compensation while you rest and rehabilitate from your illness or injury.
- Seasoned Advice
- Effective Representation
- Superior Record of Client Satisfaction
- FREE Consultation
Your total satisfaction is always our top priority. Contact us in Tulsa, OK today to schedule your free consultation; there is no obligation to contract our services after your consult.